A single layer of conductive material (typically copper) supported with an adhesive-bonded dielectric film insulator on at least one side.
- Single-Sided Circuits are designed to provide ease in assembly. Terminations may be provided as through holes or exposed flat "fingers" for lap soldering.
- Single-Sided Circuits range from .0055" to .009" in thickness.
- Single-Sided Circuits are an effective interconnect for continuous and dynamic flexing applications.
- Epoxy/Glass rigid stiffeners may be applied to one or two sides to stabilize surface mount components.
- Conductive Silver Epoxy may provide shielding on one or two sides.
- Flame retardant materials can be selected when required.
- A variety of finishes are available for RoHS compliance.
- Circuits can be laminated to reinforced material (Epoxy/glass rigid laminate), providing a "palletized" platform to facilitate automatic component assembly
- Board-to-board jumper
- Replacement for discreet wire harness
- Direct connect replaced connector hardware
- Consumer appliances and equipment
- Automotive electronics
- Communications and controls
Finding the right stack-up solution for your design can help reduce costs and improve manufacturability. Download a PDF of the Single-Sided (Type 1) Stack-up.
Our Flex Circuit qualifications include:
Let us know how we can assist you in finding the right product for you. Please email us or