- Provides even heat over broad areas
- One-piece welded construction with stainless steel sheath, premium grade insulation and high-temp resistance wire
- Suitable for dies, molds, piping, tanks,thermoforming and more
Strip Heaters offer a rugged one-piece welded construction available in stainless steel. These Strip Heaters are an excellent choice for surface contact heating where even heat over broad surface area is desired. Lengths are available up to 10 feet. Construction is Underwriters Labs Recognized, and certified for use in Canada.
- Stainless sheath models are suitable for operating temperatures to 1200 °F (649 °C)
- Premium grade ceramic and magnesium oxide insulation
- High-temperature alloy resistance wire
- Low-profile 5/16" height x 1 1/2" width or 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Several standard #10-32 screw and nut terminations
- Convenient 5/16" x 1/2" mounting holes each end
- Many catalog wattage, voltage, and length combinations
- Standard and custom options available