Low Temp Duct
- For use in heating ducts and dryers up to 100 °F input temp.
- Finned tubular heater construction
- Automatic or manual reset thermostat control
Vulcan Low-Temperature Duct Heaters are solidly-built comfort and air process heaters designed for use where the inlet air temperature does not exceed 100 °F (38 °C). They utilize a Finned Tubular Heater construction assembled to a rugged metal terminal housing with integral mounting flange for installation into the air duct. Over-temperature thermostats are included.
- Rugged Tubular heating element construction including compacted magnesium oxide and nickel chromium wire
- Steel sheath with a continuous-wound fin fully brazed and treated with a corrosion resistant finish
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel terminal housing with integral mounting flange
- Automatic reset over temperature thermostat preset at 210 °F (99 °C)
- Manual reset over temperature thermostat preset at 335 °F (169 °C)
- Tubular heating elements are replaceable
- Many catalog wattage, voltage, and length combinations