- Low-profile heat-dissipating design
- Highly efficient
- Some versions suitable for use to 1200 °F (649 C)
Finned Strip Heaters are manufactured with the same one-piece welded construction as our standard Strip Heaters except that heat-dissipating fins are added to the outer sheath. The fins are specially designed and mechanically attached to provide efficient heating in many air or gas process heating applications. Lengths are available up to 10 feet. Construction is Underwriters Labs Recognized, and certified for use in Canada.
- Stainless sheath models are suitable for operating temperatures to 1200 °F (649 C)
- Premium grade ceramic and magnesium oxide insulation
- High temperature alloy resistance wire
- Low profile design - fins measure 2" x 1 3/8"
- Several standard #10-32 screw and nut terminations
- Convenient 5/16" x 1/2" mounting holes at each end
- Many catalog wattage, voltage, and length combinations
- Special enclosure models with standoff brackets are available
- Standard and custom options available