- Provide controlled heat in confined spaces
- Finned and shrouded configurations available
- For freeze protection, condensation control, warming and drying
Vulcan Enclosure Heaters are used in enclosures and cabinets where temperature control is required. They are an excellent choice in confined spaces for the prevention of condensation build-up or freeze protection. The fins on finned strip models are mechanically attached to the heater sheath for maximum heat dissipation and performance. Shroud models include a corrosion resistant tubular heater with perforated cover.
- High-temperature corrosion-resistant heater sheath
- Premium grade electrical insulating materials
- High-temperature alloy resistance wire
- Finned models include nickel-plated steel fins and low profile brackets.
- Shroud models include perforated plate steel cover over heater tube.