- Provide focused heat to expand bolts and studs
- Wide selection of lengths, diameters and wattages
- Use wherever you need to secure heavy apparatus
Vulcan Bolt Heaters are used in assembling large equipment and securing heavy apparatus to foundations. These units employ the principles of thermal expansion and contraction to expand large, hollowed-out studs and holding bolts. Available in a wide range of diameters, lengths, and wattages for many fit requirements.
- Standard diameters of .496", .621", .745", .937", and .995"
- High-temperature, corrosion-resistant alloy sheath
- Terminal enclosure included for wiring hook-up
- Handle for convenient use