- Extremely versatile
- Can be used over a wide temperature range
- Wide selection of sheath materials and shapes
Vulcan Tubular Heaters are an extremely versatile source of electric heat. These heaters operate over a wide temperature range from cryogenic levels to 1600 °F (871 °C) depending on sheath material and application. Tubular Heaters are capable of being formed into many shapes in one or more planes. They can also be designed with flattened sides for improved surface contact. Many units are Underwriters Labs Recognized.
- Steel, copper, stainless, and nickel alloy sheath material selections for a wide range of application parameters
- Premium grade magnesium oxide insulation imbeds the resistance wire coil for optimum heat transfer
- High temperature nickel chromium resistance wire
- Standard finished diameters from .205" to .500"
- Screw and nut terminals on catalog models
- Many catalog wattage, voltage, and lengths
- Several models offered with mounting fittings