- For use in convection heating applications
- Finned design optimizes heat dissipation
- Standard and custom models available
Vulcan Finned Tubular Heaters are manufactured with the same rugged construction as our standard Tubular Heaters and then a helically wound fin is attached to the outer sheath. The fins are fully brazed to the heater sheath for optimum heat dissipation and efficiency. These heaters are ideal for heating air and select gases in forced and natural convection applications.
- Steel sheath models are suitable for operating temperatures to 800 °F (427 C)
- Stainless steel sheath models are suitable for operating temperatures to 1200 °F (649 C)
- Premium grade magnesium oxide insulation imbeds the resistance wire coil for optimum heat transfer
- High temperature nickel chromium resistance wire
- Full brazed wound fin: 1 1/8" diameter x 4.5 fins/inch
- Standard sheath diameter of .440"
- Screw and nut terminals on catalog models
- Many catalog wattage, voltage, and lengths
- Standard and custom options available
- Several models offered with mounting fittings