Industrial RTD Sensors with Integrated Transmitter
- Compact size- Transmitter is Integrated Within the Sensor Tube Assembly
- RTD Sensor Technology with Superior Accuracy
- Tamper Proof and Completely Self Contained
- Factory Calibrated with Field Programmable Option
The Vulcan Electric Industrial Sensors with Integrated Transmitter (ITPT Model Series) incorporate precision RTD sensing with a patented all in one transmitter construction. The RTD sensor probe includes an encapsulated 4 to 20 mA transmitter within the tube body resulting in superior accuracy, repeatability and response time. The ITPT units are fully programmable. They can be factory calibrated to your precise requirements or with the optional ITPT PKIT-2 programming module and PC based software, recalibration can be done in the field within your specific application. These units are completely self-contained and tamperproof and are available with a variety of terminations such as an M12 male receptacle, Teflon leads, armor or stainless steel over-braid.
The transmitter electronics are hermetically sealed, providing superior moisture resistance compared to conventional field transmitter assemblies, especially in challenging environments such as process pipe systems. The compact design provides the benefits of simple, easy installation in new OEM designs or retrofits replacements. The patented design is an advanced measurement solution at a competitive price. This unique construction is another example of innovative sensing technology from our team.
- Microprocessor based linearized 4-20 mA transmitter hermetically sealed within the sensor tube
- Operating Temperature Range: Transmitter section of tube: Housing -40°C to +80°C (-40 to 176F); Probe - 50°C to +200°C (-58°F to +392°F)
- Completely self-contained and tamperproof
- Variety of terminations such as the M12 male receptacle, Teflon leads, armor or stainless steel over-braid
- Standard Factory calibration accuracy is ±0.25°C (±0.45°F) and 0.4 % of span
- RTD sensor constructions utilize a Platinum RTD 100, Class A, 3-wire
- Available optional Field Programming with PC based interface module and ITPT Pkit-2 software
- Economical cost and easy installation
- Compact Size —The transition section on the ITPT units is only 2" long and 0.64" Diameter
- Standard 1/4" probe diameter, Additional diameters available 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
- Optional adjustable compression fitting
- Standard probe lengths: 6", 9", and 12"; many length options
- Electrical connection: Standard is M12 male receptacle with other options available
- Protection: Meets NEMA 6P, IP67 (IEC 529)
- High Accuracy: ±.10°C (±.18°F) + 0.10% of calibrated span with two-point calibration
- Power Supply: 10-30 VDC polarity protected