Sanitary RTD Sensors with Integrated Transmitter
- Hermetically Sealed Transmitter is Integrated Within the Sensor Tube Assembly
- Industry Standard Tri-Clamp Configurations
- 3A Standard Approved Constructions
- Compact Design, Economical, and Easy Installation
The Vulcan Electric Sanitary Sensors with Integrated Transmitter (ITPT Model Series) incorporate precision RTD sensing with a patented all in one transmitter construction. The RTD sensor probe includes an encapsulated 4 to 20 mA transmitter within the tube body resulting in superior accuracy, repeatability and response time. The ITPT units are fully programmable. They can be factory calibrated to your precise requirements or with the optional ITPT PKIT-2 programming module and PC based software, recalibration can be done in the field within your specific application. These units are completely self-contained and tamperproof and are available with a variety of terminations such as an M12 male receptacle, Teflon leads, armor or stainless steel over-braid.
The transmitter electronics are hermetically sealed, providing superior moisture resistance compared to conventional field transmitter assemblies, especially where demanding operating conditions exist in wash down situations and very wet environments. The compact design provides the benefits of simple, easy installation in new applications or retrofit replacements. The patented design is an advanced measurement solution at a competitive price. This unique construction is another example of innovative sensing technology from our team.
- Industry Standard Sanitary 3A Tri-Clamp Fittings — Available in common industry sizes
- RTD Sensor output through microprocessor based linearized 4-20 mA transmitter hermetically sealed within the sensor tube
- Factory calibrated with optional Field Programming with PC based interface module and ITPT PKIT-2 software
- Completely self-contained and tamperproof
- High Accuracy: ±.25°C (±.45°F) + 0.10% of reading
- Standard 1/4" probe diameter
- Standard immersion lengths are 2.5", 4", and 6" with standard 1/4" diameter probe. Other length options available.
- All stainless steel 316 wetted surfaces
- Operating Temperature Range: Transmitter section of tube: Housing -40°C to +80°C (-40 to 176F); Probe -50°C to +200°C (-58°F to +392°F)