General Purpose Thermocouple Probes
- Heavy-duty thermocouples for industrial applications
- Rugged and reliable under harshest conditions
- Premium materials, configured to meet your needs
Vulcan Electric designs and produces a wide assortment of thermocouple constructions for industrial applications. Many of these products are custom designed for a specific process requirement. We begin with our decades of engineering experience to ensure complete thermocouple design compatibility. Then we select premium materials and components for durability and maximum longevity. These heavy-duty thermocouples are designed for use in severe and complex process applications where performance reliability is critical. We have the capability to design and manufacture numerous calibration types, configurations, and material combinations.
Every Vulcan thermocouple is constructed of premium materials and components for durability and maximum longevity. Each one is manufactured and tested to precise specifications to make certain they perform to your exact temperature sensing and controller requirements.
- ANSI Type Calibrations: K, J, T, E, N, S, R, B, PII, C
- Protection Tubes: Alumina & Mullite Ceramics, Silicon Carbide and Single-Phase Silicon Carbide, Metal Ceramic tubes, Refractory Laminated, Mild Steel, 304SS, 316SS, 446SS, Inconel 600 & 601, Cast Iron.
- Back-filled and Sealed assemblies for type C calibration
- Process fittings and Flanges
- Enclosures for General and Explosion proof
- Hot junctions: Grounded, Ungrounded & Exposed
- Transmitters 4-20 Ma