Insulated Wire Thermocouples
- Extensive selection to meet almost any requirement
- Prefabricated thermocouples available
- Suitable for almost any industry or application
Vulcan Electric offers an extensive selection of thermocouple extension grade wire and thermocouple grade wire in several sizes, insulation materials, and ANSI calibrations. Special initial calibration tolerances, wire for use at sub-zero temperatures and wire with certified traceable calibration are available on request. In addition to spooled thermocouple wire, we offer a selection of several prefabricated wire thermocouples. These convenient prefabricated wire thermocouples include a welded measurement junction and split leads termination ready for your instrumentation connection.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if the thermocouple wire you require is not listed in our matrix selection or within our product configuration. Also, we welcome the opportunity to review your special wire assembly requirements and will gladly provide you with a quotation.
- Thermocouple Extension wire
- Thermocouple Grade wire
- Base Metals and Precious Metals
- Standard and Special Limits of Error Wire
- ANSI Type Calibrations: K, J, T, E, N, S, R, B, PII, C
- Insulation: Fiberglass, High Temperature Fiberglass, Ceramic fiber, Refrasil, Teflon®, Kapton®, Rubber, PVC
- Uninsulated bare wire
- Protective Overbraids: Stainless Steel and Inconel
- Wire Gauges: 40 awg up to 8 awg.
- Solid or stranded conductors
- Multipair Thermocouple Extension Cable
- Instrument Cable for RTD's